Tuesday, December 12, 2006

looking forward to the break

I have three days left of finals, and then three weeks of break until next semester. I am completely excited.. I have lots of yarn stashed for projects over break. My little cousin Madleyn was visiting from Oregon a few days ago and I was teaching her mom to knit.. while she decided to make a large knot of my new yarn [this picture is before the knot, which took Noah and I a good hour to untangle...].

Speaking of Noah... he loves yarn, even more now after the knot experience. He just made a beautiful scarf for himself over thanksgiving.. see, isn't this picture convincing?

I need to start some socks... but I am slightly terrified.

Mickey

1 Comments:

Blogger Cirilia said...

Hi! I totally should've offered more info about the sweater, I'm fixing that now. I'm a lazy blogger. It is called Forecast from Stefanie Japel, you can click the link I'll put up to see more about it--it's a pattern that most people modify, and it is super, duper cute. Thanks for stopping by!

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home